Reviews for "Banana Boat"

Very nice

Maybe not for everyone's taste, but I liked it. I really like how you took a recent song and made it your own for a better purpose. While I'm not going to say that it was the best rap ever, it didn't have to be, you were trying to get a point across and you did. Well done.

thnx

good history film

It has good animation and presents true facts without plagiarizing other sources, but it loops, probally make a main menu

yeah thnx

Well..

Really good. I agree with what others have said, that the mic could have used a wind shield or a bit more distance between you and it. It really didn't bother me that much, I thought it was a great (and pretty succinct) telling of the story. I also really did like the mix of banana boat that you had playing in the background. Ended up spending a bunch of time while I should have been reviewing looking for a good mix of it. Anyhow, I thought that the graphics and animation really worked well. It could have used a stop at the loop. Overall very nice 5/5 9/10 keep up the good work.

Well put together.

I enjoyed this, and have been well informed at the same time.

What I find familiar about this is the style. Reminds me of Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head by Gorillaz. Not calling you on it or anything, just observing.

Still good nonetheless.

Virgilcomic responds:

interesting. never seen that tho. thnx =)

My kind of movie

Too bad there arent more movies around like this on ng. The only problems I had with this is that the animation sometimes felt empty ( lot of white ). Also the mic
quality was a bit bad when speaking the p loudly.

Otherwise interesting stuff ;)

Virgilcomic responds:

thnx maybe check out some of me other anis