Reviews for "Sean and Such Ep. 5"

Awesome! :D

Great work! :)
I'm going to watch the rest of the serie ^^

Brilliant

The comedy is very clever and well written, and the voice acting is perfectly natural. And it's made even better by the New York accents. "I'm sorry ma'am, but your dog is most likely dead." That line by any other actor would've sucked, but this straight,, dry humor is just brilliant, and believable to boot.

This serious is honestly one of the absolute funniest flash series i have ever seen in my life.

SeanAndSuch responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the kind words... we love new fans. Hope you continue to watch.

Sometimes being black is a good thing!! lol This is my favorite episode so far. I love all the different customers that call the store. So many good quotes from this episode! Okay bye... alright... ok... bye... alright bye.

Very good.

I'm giving this a 9 because the art is fantastic, the lip sync is pretty much perfect. but theres hardly any movement in the characters. Either way it's awesome. Good job :D

9/10