Reviews for "Barca Vs Bieber"

Not a bad game

Interesting that you'd choose to launch a game featuring Barcelona on a day when they are attempting to become kings of Europe against Man. Utd. I wonder what you'd have made of the reds in a game like this - Rooney knuckling along like a Neanderthal / Gorilla and Jarr-Jarr Ferdinand in the centre of defence.

I like the way that the game handles, though I am a little confused by one of the levels, when Bieber is in his car, driving all over the pitch and I have a real problem getting out of his way. I gather that you're supposed to kick the bombs back at him, but it doesn't seem that they do much damage and with a time limit, that seems like it's going to take a while to get there.

Still, decent graphics and sounds make up for it and I think that I'll certainly have to come back at some point and check this game out in all the glory again later on.

[Review Request Club]

Umm good

but medals don't work

fortunacus responds:

the medal work perfectly, can you pm me what medal dont work?

VERY GOOD!!!

The game is perfect but.. Whats up with real madrid and jonas brothers?
If you are from Spain you´ll understand XD

exceptional

omg u are a genius. I would like lionel messi to beat the sh*t out of him. Thanks for making this :)

its ok

itsa ok ok just a bit weird