Reviews for "Hacker vs Hacker"

I love this game!

This is a great tower defense game. Most tower defense games revolve around the player defending something, such as an opening or object of interest; however, this game actually requires the player to attack the enemy hacker, and defend themselves from the opponent. This makes the player very aware of what is happening and forces the player to change his/her own tactics to suit any new incoming dangers.

This game is very simple, and although the graphics are very simple, I love the retro feel to this game. It also uses the real names of viruses, and worms, and Trojans, which can educate anybody who isn't too familiar with these types of infections.

I recommend playing this game, or giving it a try because you will not regret it.

Graphics: 9/10 (Retro-themed)
Gameplay: 10/10

Good

It's too easy though

Better than a certain game

What can I say it is like plant vs. zombies its more fun more exciting and just better
I really like the aspect of attacking and defending at the same time
It really makes the game feel different

alright

good but gets boring after a while

GREAT!

very good, very addictive!