Reviews for "Salad Fingers Episode 9"

Wow...

I'm guessing the people with all the bad reviews have never seen/enjoyed the first ones. I, having been on Newgrounds since just after the portal opened (it took me a while to sign up for an account) and remembering the DAY the first Salad Fingers graced the front page, have loved Salad Fingers immensely. It's creepy, crass, and most of all pointless. That's what I love about it, and if you don't, then by all means don't watch the fucking thing. This is one of the few series on Newgrounds that has managed to stay fresh and intriguing over the span of 7 years. I congratulate you, David, for making this fine piece of enthrallment and hope you keep it up. Also, I hope The Meadow Man is amazing!

yah a new one!

haha that was great
Salad Fingers' are uncircumcised

wierd

just another day for salad fingers lol great stuff

The saga continues

I just have one questions as to the clearly excellent and well-constructed continuity of this flash.

Where did he get that hoagie?

Also, I begin the wonder more and more if our good Mr. Fingers is living in the dreary shadows of a life long ruined, rather than some beast of a world gone horribly awry.

Enjoyable!

I enjoyed the part where Salad Fingers was breathing for himself with the pump so much! What intellect you must have to conjure a concept such as that. It's no wonder you have been so successful in your flash projects! I've followed your submissions to Newgrounds for years and I've not been disappointed once! Thank you for consistency and all of your ideas. It's a pleasure to view your work each and every time. It's especially wonderful to regard a work that makes you think! Hats off to you Mr. Firth!