Reviews for "Zombie Crypt"

Good

The controls weren't as confusing as i thought they would be, but the hitboxes (if that's the correct term) for the traps and zombies was a bit too much, you only had to get NEAR something and suddenly you'd die.
Good game, and could be better with abit more work

ThomSip responds:

Heard this from many other people, I'll be sure too make the hitboxes smaller in the sequel.

cheers

pissing me off a bit

itd be good if i could actually get past level 1. After the spikes the trampoline under the spiky wheel doesnt work -.- i made it work once on accident and then i read the instructions were to press s if ur the green guy and down if ur the red guy but nothing happened so im pretty frustrated

ThomSip responds:

press down with the red guy or S with the green guy to switch the lever, and launch the other guy.

I'll be sure to add better instructions in the sequel.

What happend????

what?

Quite creative, but the fun is not there.

Well, I can't say I enjoyed the game. The atmosphere made the game feel rather monotonous, could be me but the hitbox seems a little bigger than the appearance suggests.

Being forced to control two characters at once as a single player is very difficult unless you're one of the rare people with excellent coordination and reflexes at the same time or simply practice a lot, which is unlikely for a puzzle game that people would just play through once and be done with it. So the game is no doubt more fun and easier to play if you get to play with a friend. Then again, the atmosphere isn't really there to make this worthwhile a two-player game.

A good attempt at creativity, but the fun level just isn't there.

Well, this sucks.

I can't even get far because my left arrow key doesn't work. If only the red character was moved my IJKL keys...