Reviews for "Zombie Crypt"

Quite creative, but the fun is not there.

Well, I can't say I enjoyed the game. The atmosphere made the game feel rather monotonous, could be me but the hitbox seems a little bigger than the appearance suggests.

Being forced to control two characters at once as a single player is very difficult unless you're one of the rare people with excellent coordination and reflexes at the same time or simply practice a lot, which is unlikely for a puzzle game that people would just play through once and be done with it. So the game is no doubt more fun and easier to play if you get to play with a friend. Then again, the atmosphere isn't really there to make this worthwhile a two-player game.

A good attempt at creativity, but the fun level just isn't there.

very good game!!!

a nice cooperetive game!!!

ThomSip responds:

Glad you liked it :)

Cheers

Very confusing

I admire your attempt to try something special, but this one did really, not work. It should only have one character or an easier way to control them.

In my opinion you should stick to using one character or just having a friend playing with you.

What happend????

ThomSip responds:

what?

No thanks

I did not enjoy this game. It felt like my characters were getting sucked into the traps.