Reviews for "Battle for Wayland Keep"

awesomeness

Great and inspiring story. It combines strategy and rpg. keep up the good work guys

HEY HEY HEY ITS THE CAPS-LOCK SAVER!!!!

HEY HEY THIS IS A GREAT GAME, TRULY EPIC AND IT SEEMS IT DOESNT NEED ANY HELP WHEN IT COMES TO REP BUT WHATEVER ITS A 10/10 AND 5/5 ALSO I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT GAME "Ortus" MAYBE THE DECISIONS AND DIALOGUES YOU PICK DECIDE THE ENDING OF THE GAME LIKE MASS EFFECT 2?! IM SURE THAT WOULD MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY BECAUSE WHO LIKES TO SEE A REAL BAD ENDING WHEN ALL THEY DID WAS GOOD DECISIONS?! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Jazza responds:

shhh, people are sleeeeping! but thanks lol

I have to say it makes me wanna play the main game

I liked the story also felt good kept me entertained and i mean anytime to be a shining knight in armor is fun. I'm not much in to RTS's but it didn't really feel like one because in the end it all came down to your one guy, the fights were fun but a little challenging I have to say teleport was the best thing ever XD. One thing that irritated me was i couldn't use Obliterate on reapers, siege weapons or the Lord of War, i made it through the game on first try only came close to losing on the last fight.

Over all if it was a full length game i would consider buying it but i guess even when the bigger game comes out its still a flash game not going to be a full fledged game you'd buy at a store i guess so we'll see what happens after that. But great work can't wait for Ortus.

I like it,I have not seen this type of game before

I like it because it's not like other types of games were you would have to use the arrow keys to play.I like the simple set up of the armor upgrades and the point and click play. It's a game that I added to my favorites. If your into RTS type games then give this a try. Keep up the good work.

Meh, fix it

After leaving the game for a bit to do other things (after I lost the last battle and returned to my last checkpoint) and coming back, I can no longer play. loading bar gets about 5% of the way before stopping for both continuing the game and starting a new one. If this gets fixed i'll give it a 9, but until then, not being able to play is obv a major problem.