Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "To Be Mad!"

Funny anyways

Do not watch Madness content often but I think this turned out to be a funny parody anyways. Also funny since it is a parody lyrics of a french song you have heard. Nice pun with the gun being a cock and him sticking it in the other henchman's bum.

The animation was actually pretty nice in this piece. You had the background and minor facial details to give them a bit more interesting life. Then at the end the kid tosses out the comp with his tongue and a kid is seen sitting in the corner. Wonder why.

Even though it is Madness parody I guess adding limbs was cool since you rarely see animations where they have limbs rather than floating body parts.

Overall, humorous.

Review Request Club

Frenglish

When you speak french, this video is just... "mad"! ;)

funny

p.s wat is the name of the song you use in the end?

Skrupsakken responds:

It's Rosemary's Lullaby from the movie 'Rosemary's Baby', apparently. :)

Ending good, overall story decent.

I think I would've did the same at the end, as well as burn the computer.

The story was decent, I guess it would've worked better if it were, at the middle, the faceless woman would've kicked him in the junk when he touched her but, then he could say the same line he had said, just a bit different,

"Jesus, this fucking hurts"

And cue the ending.

I like the animation too, found it good that you didn't use faces actually. Made the watcher focus more on what the faceless man was saying instead of how he looked.

Good, could've been better, but what am I? D:

GJ!

Review Request Club <(@.@)>

Not the best plot

So it's based around poor interpretation of a French song, making it sound incredibly homosexual, while taking a Madness theme to base yourself around.

I did quite like the pun substituting the gun for the penis and that was probably the best part of the entire piece. Where it starts to fall apart is the length and the way that the animation subtly changes through the piece - you start with very little facial emotion shown for the characters and nearer the end, making him lip-sync is just a step too far, because if he'd have been doing it from the start, you'd have established continuity.

To top it all off, you had a surreal ending. Probably the best way this could have ended, when all's said and done, but you still have a way to go. The animation is a little accomplished, but you need better writing to exploit your talents better.

[Review Request Club]