For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Little Big Apocalypse 2"

Wow

Such a strange concept, but I really like it! The animation was very well done, the music perfect for each scene, and the concept strange yet thought-provoking. I really hope you continue this series - I really like it!

so is this like,when PSN turned off for everyone

in game?XD

JMartin97 responds:

haha thats a good idea :P

Jesus Christ.

I have no idea how you could've made something so adorable and cute so dark and demented. That was truely amazing, i've never seen something quite like it. The scary part is that I was about to play LBP2 right before I saw this. It scared me actually.

Creepy!

(Spoiler, don't read any more!.) I gave it a 10 because it deserved it and just because I don't understand it I'm not going to down rate it. What happened at the end? She invaded his mind, his id killed her instead? What came out of his head a hand? Confusing, but still gave me goosebumbs.

got a say

its almost exactaly like the comic i read the 4th? chapter and its just got more weird

JMartin97 responds:

Awesome, chapter 5/6 are coming soon and I'm working on the animations as well :)