Reviews for "Sni[p]r 4"

Lag

This is a real addicting game, with nice graphics and easy to catch up gameplay. It is good that at first play I lasted for minutes. The graphics are nice.

The real problem is that it starts lag when the blue ones appear and it become almost impossible to play it on high and normal quality. I lost not once because of this. It still solw on low quality but playable. Other problem: it resets quality. Once I set it low and after I lost the game it turned back to high, so I had to play like that.

I really want to play this, so I waiting for performance update :) 5/5 (for the gameplay) and 7/10 for the bugs.

Lacking quite a bit

There were many things that I felt were missing from this game. Manual reload (If there was one, I didn't find it). It made it pretty difficult when there were many enemies to deal with. The difficulty itself didn't really come from enemy health, but more so from just the amount of enemies and the lack of a repair feature.

I didn't make it very far, but from what I noticed there wasn't much variety in the enemies, though the focus on different weapons and.. buildings was nice. Though a logic problem occurs to me. When you upgrade your building, shouldn't it be at full health? It's an entirely new structure.

On the other hand, there are some good points. The gameplay itself was fast paced and enjoyable, the sounds and music were alright, the large variety in weapons was nice as well.

All in all, it's nothing to really scream about but still enjoyable for a little while.