Reviews for "Sni[p]r 4"

good

my score: 4626000
time stayed alive: 360 secounds

Could use more effect and choices...

I liked the simplicity of the game but you need to add more choices in terms of your gun and your base upgrades. Having use of things like shotguns, rocket launchers etc would be extremely nice to play with. It would also be nice to add some form of assisting defence.

3Quarter-Aiming responds:

Thanks for the input! I may introduce these features to the engine soon, but it's great to hear feedback!
Cheers,
Reece :)

Game was nice but the lag...

I always lag when the blue heads start appearing... and I can't more so I die.

Lag

This is a real addicting game, with nice graphics and easy to catch up gameplay. It is good that at first play I lasted for minutes. The graphics are nice.

The real problem is that it starts lag when the blue ones appear and it become almost impossible to play it on high and normal quality. I lost not once because of this. It still solw on low quality but playable. Other problem: it resets quality. Once I set it low and after I lost the game it turned back to high, so I had to play like that.

I really want to play this, so I waiting for performance update :) 5/5 (for the gameplay) and 7/10 for the bugs.

GOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KEEP ON LOSING AT THE BLUE TANK PART!!!!!! Either lower the prices on the weapons and base upgrades or make the tanks easier to kill or make an upgrade to kill multiple people in one shot or all!!!!!!!!!