Reviews for "Siegius"

NOT BRAGING

DONT MEAN TO BRAG BUT I TOTALLY GAVE THEM THE NAME FOR THIS GAME :D~ Good work Juice-Tin ;D

YEAH!

Awesome game. What i like especially about this, is that with most of these games it doesn't matter that much which troop types you use. Here it does, and requires
some good combos and strategy to come off good (even though the game isn't very hard (it is challenging though))

One thing though, the track 'Glorious Morning' has been used in so many games here on NG already. I don't know if you were aware of it but it

hmm

i would give 10,but draw back is that u have to play on Max -_-

good just a few complaints

First when i was playing Vercing's campaign i was at the part where i have to endure caesars neverending catapult attack it was very frustrating having to use the spell that only makes your allies invincible to the catapult attacks when they are on the spell's panel.
Second the skills i buy with exp isn't really helpful because i have to spend more gold on upgraded soldiers just to use them that is annoying.
Last the upgrade system isn't that good because you can only choose two upgrades for the classes and you can't change the skills you choose too.
Overall that if you can get pass that its very fun.

LOL

I'm on Level...(I believe it's 8, right after you earn the Cavalry.)

and I have a fire archer frozen near their base, shooting over and over, never hitting, but instead the arrow pops a U-ey, and blood comes out of nowhere a foot behind him. And he can't send out troops for some odd reason.

So, I'm just gotta chill, let my miners do their thaaang, and then completely obliterate Vercing.