For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Castaway 2"

wow

is super but im cant play in mi older computeder T-T

An RPG Master

This is such an awesome RPG with all the battles, bosses, weapons and stats to keep you busy for a very long time. The graphics are absolutely wonderful.

This game very Awesome!!

I love this game... there is no words to describe how much it is worth... atlest a week of gameplay

i was thinking how many years to make this game,the game had a Perfecto quality which is relaxing we all,and also,i was think the game was hard to make,especially the gameplay,I hope Castaway 3 will be better and had 2 feature which can help us,that is : (1) Egg sell feature (2)The recipe book had a sort,kinda like from A-Z,Z-A,Newest,and Oldest,Thx for the game,Mr Likwid Games :') (I was happy and crying when looking this perfect game)