Reviews for "Castaway 2"

Wow!

this game is great, it feels alot like swordstory accept with multiple companions.

.. AWESOME

This is undoubtedly the most addicting and fun flash RPG I have ever played. The only real problem was when the game freezes after you craft an item. Also, to everybody who sold or destroyed their stick: it is possible to get another, just look in the club section of the weapon and armor shop in Astaea's Bastion (I think I got the name right).
Great game.

What a game!

I find it quite impressive that you managed to come up with a game this massive! That's quite of a downside because I have little idea how to advance. At least I can say right now that you go on screen to the upper right and then go to the next part of the island. You look around until you find the stick in the middle of the green pool. This can be used to get rid of plants in your way. I was impressed at how much detail was in this.

I guess I like the character design because he resembles my own avatar! Something about blue eyes and blonde hair, I think I'll stop talking about that. You really had to look around everywhere and it takes a long time to get everything organized. If you have a lot of spare time, you should check this game out. It's decent as far as RPGs go.

nice game

i like it but heres an idea to make the crafting system less tedious if you have the right materials but not the right amount and you try to craft it should say i think your on to something so you now all you have to do is change the amount instead of trying a bunch of different amounts only to find out they wont make anything

'''

One and only suggestion : faster attacks.
10/10!