Reviews for "Castaway 2"

Very good game a bit of skill needed for enemies 5 levels higher but grinding is an option. Backstepping is op (if you do not know you probably do not play a lot of RTS games like starcraft for example) very adicting.

An amazing game. Although It starts off so easy (I didn't even know the skill/spell system until level 15+ because I could continuously clear the maps with regular attacks) and never gets really hard, but then again, I can't tell because I rushed paladin armor, then saint armor.

The main issue with the game is SPACEBAR. Spacebar is archaic, it would be best to be all-mouse attacks (wouldn't need the sprite for more than 8 directions). Also, the game becomes easier as the player grinds and stock on full bag of potions.

Never used any magic other than heal/boost/protection area so can't say for sure, although the thunders that hit me and the fox were quite potent.

Crafting is simple, could have been better if there wasn't much limit to quantities. Special armors were terrific, I rushed mine asap and it was so worth it.

Music and graphics are superb, although my old PC couldn't handle it after 1 hour or so, had to restart the whole thing to keep playing fine. Still provided many hours of fun. Congratulations. You made a truly great rpg.

A full fledged adventure game.
Amazing.

AWESOME GAME

First play in armorgames and log-in in armorgames then get the premium and start a new game and there you go the premium items then equip it all then go back here becase its FASTER and I like it