For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Abusive Review Quiz"

original

the game was absolutly well tought and original and the addition of medals are a plus. Only one problem: the games you picked your reviews from use codes to save and share your selfmade levels wich makes the reviews with these codes useless, while when you play this game and don't pay attention to the games they come from these reviews are considered 'abusive'
it took me a hell lotta time to figure that out

...

easy game with easy medals

23313331213121223231 to win

Nice game

It will help the new users on newgrounds.

Fabulous

I love the idea for this quiz game.
This is how it goes:
Seventeen is Three
Eighteenth is Two
Nineteen is Three
Twenty is One

One is helpful, Two is Useless, and Three is abusive.
I hope this really comes in handy for everyone.

Cannot find the easter egg!

My hair is turning white from looking for the f@#king easter egg! Have all the others, someone please PM me as to its location. I thought it was at the preloader but I can't find anything to click to save my life. My wife couldn't find it either.

Enjoyed the game, though.