Reviews for "The Abusive Review Quiz"

Things like this are great for users still trying to get a feel for Newgrounds. Helps them know what's good and what's not. Thanks for the quiz!

i used to be a spammer but now i'm not and i could help the ones with garbage whistles.This was great keep up the good work!

I could not finish the game healthy guided by logic. So I had to take the method of substitution after 10 minutes I won. )

Welcome
19 x
20 +

i loved this quiz.
now i can help the new users :) . thanks

Nice and all, but the problem most people probably have with rating things is not based off of the content of the review, but determining what which end of the line questionable reviews are on. It would also be nice if it told you which ones you got wrong.