Reviews for "Smokin'"

heh

i hate smoking and i have fr that can make virus to kill all those plants used for cigarettes but i cant contact him cos he works for the government :3

Maybe he can formulate a virus that can eliminate... BRUSSELS SPROUTS!!! XD

Nice

I like the style you got there, although if you're tweening you might want to use more ease, and you could use a background artist, along with more frames in the mouth animation instead of stretching from one position to the next.

But I think the presentation and consistency sold it all, along with music that very much fits the style.

vakavadesigns responds:

Thanks for the comments. It was kind of a rushed piece, however I'll gladly try those techniques out.

makes me sad :[ but funny

good animation. makes me want to quit. i try to be polite, i really only smoke when im alone and not in front of children, but i should try to stop in general...
anyway good animation, good song (did you record the song yourself?)
it was pretty funny. good job!
out of curiosity, why an alligator? lol

Yup

i hate smoking

Excellent

Very well done! A very interesting animation style, catchy song, and even a solid moral. The only thing I would recommend changing might be adding a subtitles option, but I'd recommend that to nearly everybody. :P

As for Plastic and his comment, don't let him bother you. People can and will get offended at even the dumbest things, it would be a shame to let a single butt-hurt smoker prevent you from making similar flash movies in the future.

On the subject of smoking, wtf is wrong with people? Why are people still stupid enough to even start? I know a lot of people start for face-time with people they want to hang out or flirt with, but that's not a good enough reason. >.<

vakavadesigns responds:

Thanks - for - your - review.