Reviews for "Smokin'"

Smoking sucks

Dude, I hate it when I see someone smoking on the street. I have to cover my mouth with my shirt or hold my breath until I pass them. Anyway, the video wasn't exactly funny. you should work on that, ya know?

vakavadesigns responds:

I am sorry it's not that funny. I think you'll like my next animation, if I ever get around to it. :D

As a smoker....

I still find this funny,
Now I remember way back when before smoking was banned in public places my parents and family would smoke in restaurants and seeing adults smoking in bars.
Now that Im there and a smoker I remember how it sucked to have a smoker next to me when I did not, so I always try to stay away from non smokers when I do smoke, Find a secluded area.
I find that the best way is if your gonna smoke have courtesy and keep it away from non smokers.

And also I find your cartoon to be funny and well done :D

vakavadesigns responds:

I appreciate your consideration of others! :) Thanks for your review.

nice

its great and all, but why is this flash generating so much hate.

vakavadesigns responds:

I don't hate smokerz, sorry if you find the sarcasm offensive

reasons to not go dancing

high volume of music, cigarrete smell that sticks in your cloth, idiots drinking alcohol, lame techno/modern thing "music"

this is so true

half the smokers i know arent addicted or like smoking, they just do it to look cool. I even have a friend who smoke the non-nicotine e-cig around friends haha