Reviews for "Smokin'"

Ha ha ha!!

Nice song!

well said

keep the smoke out of my face
look at all those smokers raging so funny xD

vakavadesigns responds:

Most are actually pretty easy going, I'm getting mostly whiny with some rage here & there ;)

But darn it this is Newgrounds, if you don't leave the site deeply offended, then what's the point of visiting???

Not amazing

animation was not up to par. and the music was horrible as well as the theme. good luck next time!

vakavadesigns responds:

Why a 10? I want a zero, so at least the number matches your review.

nearly $10 a pack

where i live.
and all the taxes go to treating those with emphizima (sp), hospital visits, and other health related issues.
the irony is: they are paying for their treatment, with each pack that they buy. but if they don't buy, they won't get get as sick.
go figure?
i have family members who smoke. they "try to quit". but it's more psychological then a physical addiction. that and stress...

Oi Mr. DICKop.

My cousin has tuberculosis. Cigarette smoke in her general area hinders her ability to breathe. Is she a wimp for crying when she's suffocating because some a-hole is puffing away? Any person with any type of lung condition has their ability to breathe stunted by nearby smoke/smokers. I myself have sensitive lungs, so any type of smoke near me makes it harder to breathe. I don't appreciate having to hack my brains out because an inconsiderate idiot has to smoke outside the restaurant, mall, or other public place I'm going to. Smoking should be done on private property, where only unfortunate loved ones can be affected by second hand smoke. Not in public where it can harm other people. As for smokers themselves, they can enjoy wasting their money and health on their addiction.

Anyway, as for the flash, the animation was so-so, but the message was good and the song was kinda catchy. Good effort.

vakavadesigns responds:

Leave the guy alone, his stick figures can only be rivaled by the art of Michelangelo... BWHAHAHA

But seriously, thanks for the review! It's great when people see the point behind the whole piece.