Reviews for "Smokin'"

Lol excellent!

but why a crocodile?

vakavadesigns responds:

Well I decided to use a generic character [non-human] for a few reasons... to add to the humor and to avoid targeting a particular age or ethnicity among humanity... Also maybe to make individual people less defensive over the message. :]

Thanks for your review.

Funny, but needs better graphics imo.

Second hand cheeseburgers.. lol, sorry. Yeah the video is hilarious. I mean I never knew someone could turn this subject into such a comedy.
But... The animation could have better graphics, and it could be a little bit longer, or better.

vakavadesigns responds:

It was a total rush (and rough) piece, although I see your point. I was hoping the style could match the unpolished music as well. Nonetheless, thanks for reviewing.

Pretty Funny

The part I found the most funny is how the guy is eating a big cheeseburger in this flash. The number one killer in America is heart related incidents, so I like the ironic factor.

vakavadesigns responds:

If that's the case, it's a good thing there are no second-hand cheeseburgers ;)

INDEED!

I geuss smokers don't understand how F***ING annoying it is when someone smokes and blow his poison straight in your face!
I might come over a bit extreme, but smoking is really really filthy, and i'm glad its deadly, cuz they deserve it.
(no offense againts over 40's, since they technicly can't help it)
PS: nice animation too!
PPS: sorry for the faults in grammar, i'm dutch.

funny !!!

well i stop with cigar this week seriously !!! and you came with this video ahahahhahahaha looks coincidence !!!! SOOO I LIKE IT

vakavadesigns responds:

That's plain fun & crazy!