Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dimension Diver"

epic

About controls, some people say they are loose, well actually i like it that way. The music maybe not awesome, but it's cool. Animation is just amazing and it looks like you're really proud of it. Great job!

mediocre

fine idea, but poor delivery. The game is too touchy as to when something will hurt you and when you will kill it.

also the tiny hit boxes make it more annoying than fun. When I'm at six kills and I miss the seventh because I was a pixel off, I get fed up. Especially when it happens again. and again.

For this type of a game

such a bad controls? Sensitivity is too high for moving and dashing.
Making an enemy from my keyboard when i'm not expecting it is not funny.

Too easy

Well, i think it's funny, and thought too easy on normal, on same time i dont even want to play it on hard, it's just too much waste of my time even if i think it's good. 7 stars

7/10

Not too bad, retrieving and earning extra health was a good idea and worked well. I would say that it was irritating that colliding with an enemy pushes you sideways, making it incredibly likely that you will fall off the stage - this happened to me almost every time I hit an enemy - and therefore lose two health points rather than one.