Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dimension Diver"

Lol, nice.

It does like a speedrun, 10/10.
But graphics made epic.

Absolutely great

What can I say.
The way you made this game makes it seem like a genesis game in terms of quality, audio, responsiveness and general professional feel.
How in the world did you get the hitboxes to be so precise?

It's addictive, Its not annoying, its very well made.

All in all 10/10 5/5

Cool !

That was a good game, the difficulty was neither too hard, nor too easy... Plus the changing color thing at the end is very cool ^^

Congratulations

I realy love this game is one of my favorites. I will give my review now:

:.First of all great concept, realy unique game

:.The colors, monsters, cenarios, and art in general totaly awsome, nice job.

:.Lots of people was complaining about the controls, but personaly I see no problem at all, my only sugestion is to ad the up arrow key as a jump and add a dash button. The dash button is not realy necessery but make it easyer to less gifted players. And plz totaly disconsder this reviws judging your game badly because they have no motion coordination.

:.The main charter is realy cool, realy unique, beautyfull and stylish.

:.The stage designe was realy good but in my opinion its too easy, you coud make more chalanges like more things to avoid and places that you must cross just jumping and dashing monster to monster.

:.The diferent levels of dificulty, realy nice job, easy mode is just for the casual player, and you made more chalanging levels for the fan player.

:.The music was realy great.

:.The change color button, totaly awsome. One of the things that make this game unique.

:.Final considerations, this concept is realy vast and has lots of possibilities, im looking foward to more games from you, realy looking foward to a Dimencion Driver 2, nice name by the way.

Love it!!

only played world 1-1 before i wrote ths and i love it already music is nice and game play is fun