Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dimension Diver"

That was awesome

Very nice game.Hey if you or anybody needs help with some thing just check my account.

It was enjoyable

it looked good very well animated. the music tracks could have been... well it needed more than what was there it felt stale by world 5. the gameplay was great having to time your jumps your air dashing and i dont if anyone else was happy to get hit a few times as it saved my combo to fall in a hole =D. but the gameplay did get stale and the same boss in every world? kinda boring.

All in all though its a good game with no bugs (that i noticed) that just needs a little changeing up.

GREAT WORK!

Good but,

The character looks the same as another character from a ps2 game..

Absolutely great

What can I say.
The way you made this game makes it seem like a genesis game in terms of quality, audio, responsiveness and general professional feel.
How in the world did you get the hitboxes to be so precise?

It's addictive, Its not annoying, its very well made.

All in all 10/10 5/5

mediocre

fine idea, but poor delivery. The game is too touchy as to when something will hurt you and when you will kill it.

also the tiny hit boxes make it more annoying than fun. When I'm at six kills and I miss the seventh because I was a pixel off, I get fed up. Especially when it happens again. and again.