Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dimension Diver"

it´s like many others already have said it.

the idea and the game in itself is good, as well as the music and animation, but the dash move is too loose and sensitive. I even had the impression that it preformed the dash move without my exact call of the controls. and because of the controls, it became a small 6/10, but if the controls were a little bit better, I think it was worth an 8/10.

Would be a good platformer, some flaws

I thought that the controls were a little laggy for a platformer: I had an especially hard time with the dash. I also thought it was a little inconvenient to have A and D be the motions for left and right because it is like WASD, but W isn't jump. I mean, if you're going to use controls like WASD, might as well stick to convention. I also thought losing your max health after losing a life was a little harsh.

NIce Game

Nice game. Hard to play at first given the reaction of the controls. Not so bad after you get used to them. 7 in a row is a bit difficult to expand your max health. I did it 3 or 4 times. Don't think you should loose your max health when you loose a life. That was frustrating because of how hard 7 is to get. Would be better if you didn't loose your max health.

Well...

I Love the animation and the music, but the controls were kind of difficult to handle. Nevertheless, this game is a very nice done and addicting piece of work and i would love to see a sequel upcoming some time.

Great music, excellent graphics, crappy controls.

Good concept, but overall, there is much to be desired.

Music: 7/10 - Good choice of music. Every level has it's own background music, which really helps with the atmosphere.
Graphics: 8/10- What can I say, well done.
Gameplay: 3/10- Too loose controls. Trying to play is like trying to hold on to a wet bar of soap. Along with the dash, what often times I have to mash the movement buttons to get to work (Note: I tried this game out with different computers, all with the same results)

Overall: 6/10- Very pretty, but looks should not be the only thing to focus on when making a game.