Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dimension Diver"

Good game

The game is good. But the controls need re-adjustment. I'm getting really frustrated as I keep dashing when all I want to do is move to left or right. The whole dashing element just makes the game weird and difficult.

Rather horrible

Really really stupid looking and not fun at all game. I accidentally clicked through the instructions once, and it wouldn't let me see them again. I basically figured out how to play, but there is like nothing in this game that would make it fun.

I like this game

I haven't played it too much, but it has the elements of a very good game.

One thing that would give it more natural control though, is if up(or w) made you jump, and you charged with space.

nice to look at but ...

the controls are really frustrating - sure, you get a hang of it, but they still made me kinda angry of the whole game.
e.g. i dashed accidentally around instead of adjusting my left or right movement a little bit and had a hard time mapping the up-movement to the space-key... why couldn't you map the jump on the up-key?

although i liked the graphics and the "feeling" for the character: the bad interface turns the whole thing down.
(i will play the game for hours if you would change that ;) )

pretty good

not bad at all its a good game