Reviews for "Dimension Diver"

Meh

The controls are terrible! 90% of the time I didn't jump when I was hitting jump and your character skips and skids all over the place.

Okay

This would be a pretty solid game, but mapping the dash to a double tap was a bad move considering this is a game where precision is required.
It was also kind of a let down to see that you lose your max with your life, but it's not like it was hard to acquire anyways.

Sweeet

This game takes skill to get high bonuses and get 6 hp, I loved it, great work!!

As you've heard before

This game is a dumb chearleader, very pretty but nothing useful.
The controls are terrible. Not because nothing can be achieved with them, it's because so many movements are thwarted by touchy/slippy controls!

Interesting

The game is pretty good, but it still has some glitches. The graphics are good, the music fits the scene, but it could be improved. I can only say that I wish there was more time allocated for the levels, especially on extreme mode.
All in all, the game isn't that bad, but it could be improved. I'd give it an 8 out of 10.