Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dimension Diver"

The Dash

The Dash move is helpful, but if you get into the heat of the moment, you really don't want to mess up by not pressing the right arrow key twice quickly enough, or just wrong timing, right? Maybe just a quick hot-key, like X, I don't know, I would just fix that if I were you. Otherwise, great game! :)

Not as good as i expected

First, the sonic+mario references of course as the people below me have said.
Second,u get pushed too far when u get hit.Ripped from castlevania.Controls could be better and the player simply moves too fast.
However the graphics are good and it has a save feature.

Okay.

I have to add som points for graphics, but I have to remove some points for the controls. I am a cautious player, but in this game where i try to position myself just right by tapping the arrow key in whatever direction I need to go I dive off a fucking cliff. The dash function badly needs its own button. Diversity was okay.

A game that never evolves past the first level.

Ignoring the Sonic/Mario references, this game lacks something that would otherwise make it a great game. As it stands, it's an average game. That is, it's not BAD.

Despite different enemies and backdrops, nothing seems to change in the game. I'm thoroughly disappointed it's the same boss every stage, with a minor power-up each time.

If I could suggest anything, it'd be a change of game play. Make some levels multi-story, add some elevators, allow the player to actually fly (which DD seems to be capable of).

Incidentally, for some reason, 2 tutorial screens whizzed by at the start, so I had to mash the keyboard to figure out the controls.

The sprite looks nice and I like that it has a waiting animation.

Nice but

the controls are so crappy. Haven't sensibility.