Reviews for "Ultimate PokeQuiz"

horrible

other games like it that are better and y would u need a pokemon quiz?

Wow

Thanks for making this quiz, it's pretty challenging to know every pokemon and how their names are spelled. 5/5 10/10

Wow

Well you must be quite a nerd in order to name all 649 if that is all of them. I'm still into pokemon yellow. I can name all of those in yellow but whew there is no way I can name all of those. I wish I could. *sniffle* I don't know if there is a code or not for this but if you made this into another game with a separate window, make it so no other windows can be opened. That way no one cheat and feel really proud of themselves. Shame on you who did. I do like how you can save, nice feature. So it was pretty good but I wish you were able to slide or scroll better. It is somewhat difficult. Anyway good game guy, it is a pretty good test but I was expecting questions. There is an idea for ya, make a pokemon quiz with questions. Anywho good job guy.

dotTiger responds:

I was a little worried about the scrolling, I'll try adding a scroll bar or something :D Thanks for the review!

Improvement

Nice Idea, challenges how good we really are at this, specially for fans = )

what would b intresting is if you could add groups, generation wise. So that someone who only ever played red/blue only sees the 151 pokemon which he can know, etc.
noises/grafics or animations of the various beasties would also b an idea = )

dotTiger responds:

I was gonna try adding images of the pokemon :D It's a little challenging though because Flash is being fussy. I like the idea of adding sounds too ^^

Thanks for the suggestion!