For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Blackened Sea (Instrumental)"

Hey I would like to use this song in the game I'm making. If I can use it can you tell me what you want in the credits for you?

RealFaction responds:

Real Faction, link back to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/realfactionmusic
thanks.

Man I really love that riff that starts at 01:08! Nice work Realfaction.

I love this. It sounds kinda like Dope or Slipknot, but ten times heavier. Good job

Awesome name for an awesome track that deserves to go into my 'game mix' for when im playing crap online on xbox.

Nice full-sound in this one! It may be a stylistic thing, though the snare sometimes gets a bit lost in the mix.. try carving out some frequencies in the guitars right at the lower and higher parts of where the snare hits and you'll be able to give it more presence! It might also need a bit of compression to make it punch out a bit..