Reviews for "The Game Show Fantasy"

Nice!

If it was me, I would have just done it and got the vacation. Takes some sacrifice to get the big prize.

Good but...

I really didn't find it funny, animation was good; could be great if you add more fps.

awsome

realy well made, but way too short.

haha is it

normal if the song playing in the BG reminded me of Donkey Kong Country 2?
it reminds me of the music when you answer the quiz answers and gets extra lives xD flash was nice and the horse rolly didnt even care it was a bag of dicks

Fungasm responds:

When I was searching for music, I actually was searching for similar music to Swanky Kong's place from dkc2. Fun game show/carnival-type music.

Animation was quite good.

The music fit so well with the animation. Kind of made things funnier with the facial expressions tied in with it. Though the end looked like it was hurried.