Reviews for "Inverted Y"

Ok...Y is every1 compaining???

This is a great game,has a great message,great gameplay, and the controls work excellent.The only thing i have to complain is about the other negative complains.
Maybe its not the game its your computer or ur browser because in my computer worked perfectly so u maybe check it out.

10/10
5/5

2 good for newgrounds

nice game, this is a good one, keep working hard.

Good game.

It's challenging, but the overall feel of the game is excellent, and the story is pretty cool, too. I think that you did a good job.

Excellent!

This game byfar is one of the best games I have ever played and I mean it! I give it a 10 because it has a meaning that we are all unique in our ways! I almost cried because of the begginning, this game takes base of Real Life events too! I like the idea how you put letters to represent people/things. A very good idea and which is one of the reasons why I liked it most! The storyline matches the music which is a fit. And this game is challenging which just makes you addicted and want to try more until you win it! Successful game, good job 333666 :)

Another Hit!!

Love Your Stuff ... Keep It Coming. Can't Wait For Sequel.... 10!!