Reviews for "Spider Pals"

very nice

the animation was good the sound was fine and the story was funny i hope to see more of your work on here :%u25A0

great animation.. but....

The ending was none too happy!

unespected ending!!!

haha I knew the spider had to die!!! but I was specting a mom cleaning the room.

xD nice animation :)

wow

honestly i used to have a spider friend
what am i now?
an 18 year old with arachniphobia
ironic huh?

Eight Legs of Classic Goodness

Now this style of drawing is what I call true classic animation. I am so glad that this popped up because it shows that Newgrounds is not just for flash animation.

I loved how you carefully drew everything. The lining and the corners of the walls were just flawless. Some of the coloring was just well-planned. nothing is out of place. The character designs were also wonderful, especially the spider. I loved how you made the spider look so cute. I just want to cuddle it. You can also imagine how upsetting the ending was.

The drawing in this film also made me wonder: How long did it take you to complete this whole film? My guess would be between five to six months. I know that sounds crazy, but it's because it looks so good. There were no smudges detected as I watched it.

I understand you may think I'm just giving you kind words, but that is not the case. I am saying this because this film shows me that you are a very good artist. I cannot to see more from you in the near future.

alexapdos responds:

To answer your question, it took about three months to make; one month for its conception and two for its actual animation.

And thank you for your comment! It's really truly flattering. You can be sure that you'll see more from me up on here.