Reviews for "Stork Shot"

cool fun little game

hehe this was funny it was like wtf when the whale appeared lol. the only problems i seen was it lagged badly whilst i was fighting the whale and DO WHAT PROPERLY? lol a bit short too but hey its a fun short game XD nice work

Stork Shot

Stork Shot is an incredibly fun game. Stork Shot Is about a Swat man falling randomly killing babies and storks because the world is becoming to over populated with babies. The idea of the game is great,and i enjoy the style a point and shoot. It goes well with the game. The giant whale is kind of confusing,but still. An awesome game. 9/10 5/5.

You deserve a medal

I don't think I laughed harder from this sort of concept, but then again, Ive never seen this sort of concept in a flash game! Ten points for originality, and ten more points for an indirect dead baby joke. Throw in 5 points for fighting a killer whale that shoots fireballs while in free fall?!

As for controls as other people have been mentioning, I haven't had a problem with the controls at all after I got used to them, the amount of time to get used to em being 10 seconds.

Hilarious!

I first tought it was going to be one of those serious games...
But then I played it and IT WAS THE MOST RANDOM GAME I'VE SEEN IN MONTHS!

Solid

Pretty awesome.Just needed something a litttttle more