Reviews for "Stork Shot"

Good

Interesting idea, i like it

Noice!

Awesome game! I really liked the raining of the bodies at the end. That made me smile.
And of course bing would sponsor this.. of course.
Bill Gates, you monster.

9/10

How do I dodge?

Wow, this has to be one of the craziest games I have ever played simply because of all the dead babies! I have heard of them being used before, but this is ridiculous! The best part is probably how there are so many of them and it's easy to get a lot of kills. The thing that did annoy me was that it was simply impossible to dodge the fire blasts. I do not see any key telling me how to do that. I doubt I can and that's why the medal is hard to get. The graphics are still wonderfully done, though.

The coolest music was easily the pokemon remix. I never thought something like pokemon could make you pumped up to kill storks and blow up babies! At least the weapons were really cool to use. You had to be as spontaneous as the game was because there was little idea as to what was going on. I'm not sure if the killer whale counts as a space whale.

?!?!?!?!?!

Did I just play that ?!?

That whale is a bastard!

But this game is really fun, but it was lacking a bit of content, I'd like to see this taken up another notch or something. Either way, great job and can't wait to see your next project!