For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Reimagine :The Game:"

omg I finished it before my bf did

bwahahahahahaha, I rofl-ed :D

Beat the game on first level. Also GREAT GAME

On first level jump off the left side. Recommended for people who have beat this game properly first. And so this doesn't get pushed off GREAT GAME I <3 THIS SERIES!

Mm-hm

Kinda depressed me, knowing that in real life Ke dollars ha will probably elude the grasp of a giant Rover-the-rubber-balloon-inspired mass of smoke.

awesome

better then the last one loved the rainbow part

OMG OMG OMFG! This has got to be one of the funniest Flash games of all time. OF ALL TIME. I bust a gut at the sheer insanity of this game. I'm almost afraid to ask for a sequel because if it gets funnier than this, I might die laughing like a bad plan by the Joker on a sick day.

Seriously, this is one EPIC game. Keep making them!