Reviews for "Reimagine :The Game:"

wtf?

there is some kind of bug in the smoke and girl lvl i got stuck on one of the lasers in smoke mode
o_0

good game though

just.AMAZING

Cant give this game under 10

man i love this

you've done it again! you made me LMAO with this amazing series the game seemed a 'lil bit shorter than Replaying :The Game:, but that's prolly just me. lol

btw, can i has the soundtrack?

That was... the most beautiful thing I've ever played. My only complaint is that the controls were a bit... slippery. Overall, a very challenging and fun (and funny) game with interesting levels, unique mechanics, and general awesomeness.

By the way, I know the Lady Gaga Meat Dress level was a reference to Super Meat Boy, but the music felt a bit like a reference to the Meat Circus level in Psychonauts. In fact, several bits of music had a very Psychonauts-y feel to them. Intentional, or am I just crazy(er than I already knew I was)?

dude this is a great game but geezus the controls i was screaming to get past some levels cuz i was sliding all over the place its funny and great i love this but the controls are so bad ugh but dont think i mean just cuz the controls are bad i mean you suck and the game sucks no not at all the game is amazing and awesome and you rule i just dont like all the slippery feel to it.