Reviews for "Mortal Kouple"

I like it!

I like the x-ray moves too, especially when they could easily kill someone but they don't :)

Proof positive...

That a well-made, funny flash doesn't have to be longer than a few seconds to get its point across. Good visuals. It does depend on somebody having any idea about X-Ray attacks in the new Mortal Kombat, but then who hasn't seen the trailers by now? And if they haven't, they probably wouldn't be watching this flash, so that's not an issue.

Nicely done parody. I'm against violence upon real women, but here, it's comedic enough that it works.

AJennyPenny responds:

Thank you so much. I'm a woman, and it think girls need to be hit more, by other girls maybe, and guys should be able to beat up steroid, buff ladies.. if they start it.

The upper-cut was my idea, basically because I couldn't let myself get away with cute-ifying Mortal Kombat with hugs and kisses.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind words :D That means a lot to me!

lol

nice animation. would have like to have seen a fatality though.

I liked it.

Nice to see some hugs and kisses in Mortal Kombat and the uppercut was well placed.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic