Reviews for "Cursed Treasure LevelPack"

I enjoyed it

I enjoyed it entirely, honestly a lot of things i thought would be buggy with the time sync for everything isn't maybe my only complain being xp is a pain in the arse to grab but hey im in no hurry and it adds more playtime.

Also

VV

THATS NOT A BUG

It says in game

if the gem is TOUCHED you lose your brilliant, NOT if the gem is out of the base.

The gem can go back to your base via warp but it was still touched dude so no brilliant. 10/10

Excellent

Very good for a tower defence....I am inpressed

very fun

this game had me playing for hours trying to think up strategies to get a Brilliant rating on all levels. those darn Ninja ghosts are such a pest! wonderful game overall :) hope to see a 2nd game with more turrets and enemies!

I LOVE THIS!

I LOVE THIS GAME!! I've played this for hours and am still hooked! i love using the burning towers, they are beast!! and so are the Crypt!!

Adictive.

This game keeps me busy for hours when I would usually spend my time being bored.I love the maps and the difficulty levels are fun to try and advance past. Trophies make it a little more fun to, gives you smething to acheive. As far as Im concerned this is deffinitly a level 10 rating.
Highlights: I love how the crypt towers are. Being able to frighten an enemy is pretty handy, and the amount of damages from the earth/fire towers as you level them up is amazing.
I can't get enough.