Reviews for "Cursed Treasure LevelPack"

Awesome!

I really love this game! good to see some other levels.

a superb update to an allredy superb game.

although i find that, overall, little has changed. it it still a massive update.
the new levels are fun and interesting. wood cutting is now useful, and all the overpowered things are a bit more balanced.

one thing i have to say, it still annoys me that some of the upgrades (namely, marksmanship, mind control and all seeing eye) only effect one type of tower. I prefer the blast temples instead of the radiance, but I have no upgrade for them.
you should change that or add another 3 skills that effect blast temples, balista dens and mana script.

Loved it.

A very enjoyable "level pack"!
I only have one real problem with it. I love games that have achievements because I like finishing the WHOLE game, but you're telling me that I need to get to level 40 to get the Overlord achievement?! I finished the game (with all levels at Brilliant) at level 25, and I'm sure people have finished the game at an even lower level than that! That achievement is ridiculous, but I still love this game. I hoping for that sequel any day now please... : )

addicted and just cant get enof

addicted and just cant get enof

take time but now i am dont whit this

it take same time to master this. but i am done now sooo i hopp you make a 2:P if you do make it litel more things 21 achievements not to muth to do^^