Reviews for "Cursed Treasure LevelPack"

Good game, XP rates 2 low

After quite a bit of effort I've managed to get perfect ratings on all the levels!

Like the original, this game is pretty fun and challenging, short as it is. However, also like the original, it has a bit of a balancing problem in the XP rates. I'm only level 27, but I've completely beaten the game. To get all my stats maxed out would take hours of repeating the same level for no real entertainment value. You need to either add more levels or make it easier to level up, because this is annoying.

To the guy below me who was having trouble with the last level:
I perfected it at lvl 26 by placing hunting dens on the high spots, 3 temples in the upper left, 2 hunter dens in the bottom right, and 1 crypt in the upperleftmost ice tile that i didn't have to clear (of course, I had buildings on the mana spots too). Ghosts got by my defenses constantly, but I just meteored them down. My stats were temple and hunter-den oriented, with mana and meteor support. Didn't use frenzy, and the crypt was pretty much just decoration. Be very careful to have 500 mana and meteor maxed when wave 40 rolls around, or the ghost champion will take a jewel easy.

Great game

I love the ability to choose any level you want and also the ability to purchase upgrades and and the achievements were pretty creative.

All in all great game definitely in my book marks. :D

Solid Work

This Was Pretty Good TBH..
The Elemental Dependency is Well Done, Diff. Then Most TLW Based Games
Nice Twist to Keep it Fresh, Smooth Game Play.
Well Done :)

Lots of fun

I love the fact that you can only place certain towers on certain elements. It really adds a very deep effect on the game play. I would give a 10 but I feel that adding at least one more element or some other aspect would complete this game. 9/10 5/5

It's awesome

They could make it easier but i like the challenge it is a sweet game and a skill game