Reviews for "Cursed Treasure LevelPack"

very fun

this game had me playing for hours trying to think up strategies to get a Brilliant rating on all levels. those darn Ninja ghosts are such a pest! wonderful game overall :) hope to see a 2nd game with more turrets and enemies!

great again

very good nice to have more maps to play on but i want a new game!!! maybe more enimies some sort of new tower or power hope you have cooked up some good new ideas keep it up :)

Come on!

I love this just as much as I love the first one, and I like the new colors. But seriously quit teasing us and make a second one!!!!!!!!!

awesome defense

i played a lot but i came back to this one, many more times, mostly because i wanted to know what every single lvl7 tower was or wanted a brilliant on every level (which took forever because of that damn ninja in the final level)
now that i've finished all that, i want to cap out all the skills :D

Excellent fun

I love this td. It has an evolving gameplay, which is always a good thing. I have finshed all levels on Brilliant now, yet I am far from the max lvl; A lvl cap, or some harder levels would even this out. An endless mode or challenge mode, with, say, limited space or money, mode would make a very nice addition. Overall on of the best td's I have seen! Make More!!