Reviews for "Cursed Treasure LevelPack"

Perfect

@sucknorris
it says "don't let enemies even TOUCH your gems." of course you can't get brilliant score,you onyl get excellent then.

I loved the first part,and this part too!
5/5,10/10 One of the best TD's i have ever played.

I enjoyed it

I enjoyed it entirely, honestly a lot of things i thought would be buggy with the time sync for everything isn't maybe my only complain being xp is a pain in the arse to grab but hey im in no hurry and it adds more playtime.

Also

VV

THATS NOT A BUG

It says in game

if the gem is TOUCHED you lose your brilliant, NOT if the gem is out of the base.

The gem can go back to your base via warp but it was still touched dude so no brilliant. 10/10

There is a bug to fix

If you used the "return portal" skill to return a touched gem to your base, the programm won't give you an "brilliant" rating, although all your gems are in the base. If I recall correctly there was the same issue with the first part.

otherwise great game. cannot wait for the "real" sequel.

awesome game 10/10 XD

agree with Ericho on the fire towers being the most fun, but strategically the ice ones are the best as they fire at a fairly decent speed and have the greatest range, plus seeing your enemy turn in fear as they die is rather entertaining.

all in all an excellent tower defense game, good job guys (and or girls)

Tons of fun!

I am so glad to see that you guys are back and making new submissions because this was just so much fun! The coolest towers are easily the fire ones. Call me morbid, but it's entertaining to be able to fry your enemies with fire like that. I also love the little shrieks of pain they make as they die. Wow, I need to get some counseling. What was also great was that the graphics were simply fantastic and everything moved so smoothly.

It can be hard to even know what kind of path the enemy is going to take. You have to look closely where the openings are so you get as much damage as possible. The other powerups like the fire burning were great too. It's also really kind to you as it lets you advance even if your gem is out of the container thing. I am so glad you are one of my favorite authors here.