Reviews for "VG Cats Animated 3"

Wow . . .

I'm so glad the guys I play with don't act like nimrods. It makes being dm so much easier . . .

omg lol

ratflail awesome xD

Don't fuck with the Game Master... XD

definitely need more!

there are so many great VG cats comic strips, i hope you'll continue doing animations of them! :D

autumn's voice for aeris is very nice, hope she keeps the part!

ternaldo also sounds much better than he did in the first one, in that one, he sounded really awkward.

leo's voice is better as well, i cant see it getting much more childish sounding without making him sound odd, so this one might be a good choice to stick with.

really hope you dont stop here, please make more!

Best VG Cats comic ever.

I want my own rat-flail. Great animation and voices, it made it seem like it was made from the real VG Cats people. Keep making these. Or I will be sad.