Reviews for "VG Cats Animated 3"

Stick to comics

To be quite honest you took a perfectly fine comic and stretched it over a much longer period of time. The pacing was terrible and it made the entire joke much less funny than it originally was.
Adaptations are fine, but this one cheapened the gag.

Oi mate,

leave the comic. The beauty of the comic lies within the reader, not the viewer; to imagine the voices of the characters (amongst other features) is what make comics (and the alternative type of literature, being novels) what it is.To pokemonwiz, know your facts before you call people who are giving it a low rating idiots, because you just made yourself look like an ignorant fool. Back to MikeandTreyVideo, I get that you're expressing your love for the comic series VGCats, but seriously, don't make a success (in this case, Daily 2nd Place) off of someone else's work (in the end, you've not truly succeeded). - Unless you are the artist and scriptwriter of the comic strip that you are animating, just stop.

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

I don't see your point in calling pokemonwiz a fool.

I made this cuz i love the comics. Yes. I also informed mr. Ramsoomair of these toons. He likes em. I don't make a success of this since I'm not earning money on it (hence no ads).

ruined

the song at the end ruined this.

awesome job.

the improvised weapon was way cooler than the other weapons.