Reviews for "VG Cats Animated 3"

VERY NICE

The voice acting for Ternaldo and Krug was near perfect, and I liked what you did for Leo's voice as well. The animation was smooth and you recreated Ransoomair's art style quite well. Thumbs up for this one, and keep at 'em!

oh god lol

lol this was hilarious. not much else to say lol. DnD gone wrong lol.... makes me want skittles now... lol. great flash

STILL "OMG" awesome

just.... change Leo's voice.... considering how his eyes show the retarded-ness in him... it might be better if his voice was different... at least... that's how I see it

pika hulkamon?

TOTALLY BADASS! um...krug is choking on the skittledice. funny as shit but also shows how serious and short tempered the master of these D&D games are.

Rat Flail the best weapon created.

Epic video and epic credits music.