Reviews for "VG Cats Animated 3"

Decent animation.

The animation was decent and the vocals were pretty good. Although Aeris' voice didnt have enough malice in it for the "DROP DEAD" part. Besides that the voices sounded pretty good. And for JPR1226, It is a series. Called VG Cats. This vid is a faithful word-for-word replica of the strip titled "Skittles" (comic 113.)

Exxellent!

this might make a cool series if this keeps going on!

ha ha.....

i could have easily won with only a jar of vinegar and some bitter tasting liquids (four thieves brew)

lol lol lol

u all fucking drop dead then the red dude died :3

The classic VG cats comic.

This was done very well. Especially the voice acting. I wish leo's was more childish but the actor does a fine job. The one who does Aeris could use a little more practice but is better than most "voice actors" in flashes.

The reason I'm not giving it a perfect score isn't because of that but because of some of the animation being lazy in some spots. It moved smoothly 90% at the time but sometimes (Aeris leaving and slamming the door being the most obvious) there was little animation.

These are very tiny flaws and I love this series! Keep it up.