Reviews for "Man Man 3"

So so

I cant give you a 10 because its pretty , well , bad. But I cant give you a 0 because i cant do anything better than this lol. so I give youuu a ......... 5!

yuck

Campy humor mixed random XD Humor mixed with bad animation mix it all together and you get a ugly flash that hurtsmy eyes.

This looks like a generic version of that terrible ASDF thing tom made only without ugly stickmen and the wacky tweenfest.

Seriously, Update your humor. Or at least be clever about it.

Milk me..

Not only did I trip over my own feet trying to find a skit in this actually funny, I also strained my eyes trying to find art that wasn't resemblant of a 5 year old or and autistic, or a 5 year old autistic. Some of Cristo's skits were alright aesthetically because he didn't try to do more than he could, Onion's were just hard to look at (especially use of gradients, eww!), and the Fab IMO has a bit of drawing ability, but animates like a 5 year old and has the humor of one.
Awesomefaces and XD's? Epic win? Is it fucking 2004? I'm not being an elitist or anything (at least I'm not trying to), I just really hate to see humor that uses memes, especially ones no normal human uses anymore. When and if people watch this in 10 years, they won't get the reference. I find the trait of an animation's ability to be considered timeless a good thing because it makes it more accessible to watchers. Also it doesn't make you look like a huge tool and/or "faggot"
In terms of humor, never be afraid to push the envelope or make fun of someone or something. Do something spontaneous, or zany! And not any of the "PIZZA! HAHAHA I IZ TEH RANDOM X3" type shit made into the bonfire of weaboo bonfires over the internet, some actually funny. I'm not saying go and call some random a mean name, I just don't like watching little campy skits that look like they were made for a version of MAD that would only air on Nick fuckin Junior.

booty booty butt bad

Honestly, what am I watching. The skits pile one on top of the other, like a shit snowball gaining momentum down shit hill, relying solely on fart noises and lolsorandum xD humor, as shown in EVERY FUCKING SKIT.

I almost broke my knees from fits of laughter when things would randomly happen, like the second skit, which relies entirely on the humor of someone falling unexpectedly. Am I supposed to be laughing yet? This same technique to garner pity laughs is used by the pizza skit, cat/ kangaroo skit, and others.

As mentioned earlier, this is no longer 2004, you're no longer in the cage in middle school drooling and making fart noises for all of your autistic friends to giggle at as you shame your parents. This infantile type of humor no longer suffices, it is impossible to maintain any level of comedic merit by adding awesomefaces and memes to everything.

Sorry for the review, but, it's 2011, you're no longer 12, and you can't act like this is funny anymore. You can't just animate poorly and fart while hoping the audience of newgrounds keels over in a giggle fit in the giggle pit.

I'll be generous and give you a one, seeing as at least one animator put forth a conscious effort to not have this be baby autist's first flash animation. Hopefully, from this review and others, you can both evolve your sense of humor and your animating styles.

I have a thousand-yard stare now

this was honestly so appalling that I haven't even flinched in horror, disgust, or hatred until I saw the big fucking "END" screen. I'm probably traumatized from how bad this was. This had the appeal of a train wreck filled with awful humor.

You three have practically zero animation skill, yet it's apparent that all of you continue to use the same god-awful ripoff "styles" that you've developed.

TheFabs obviously has awful anime "inspiration," OnionsXD has a hard-on for Johnny Utah and other "shiny" flash artists, and Cristo apparently can't STOP using fucked up shapes to represent people to make up for the fact that he can't draw people.

lolSORANDOM humor isn't funny to anyone but awkward children who nobody finds fun to be around. Dated internet humor mixed with unoriginal content and cutaway bullshit does NOT make something good.

LOL FOOD ITEM SO RANDOM. Fuck, grow up. The entire video was just bad jokes piled onto other bad jokes with abhorrent animation and disgusting design. I honestly have nothing but the upmost hatred for this flash and you bunch of fucking children, I can't take this, I'm so flustered by the fact that someone made this AND IS PROUD OF IT. How can you be so proud of painted shit? This is painful as FUCK to even LOOK at.

How fucking old are all of you? 11? Is this 2003 where jokes like this are still being tossed around? Fucking fuck this is a nightmare I honestly can't even begin to comprehend

I can't leave a coherent review on this. This is too bad on too many levels for me to even begin picking it apart. I've seen morgue inspections cleaner than this shit, jesus.

I'll try anyway. Rambling aside, the animation is trash. Every one of you animates like a child who just discovered what flash is and has no artistic merit whatsoever. The ability to breathe life into your drawings could not be further from you alls' grasps. There is nothing positive I can say to add incentive to improve, other than the usual "give up forever and don't come back until you know how to actually produce ART by imitating LIFE and being a REAL ARTIST" criticism.

The voices sound like you alls' voices. It probably is. You all sound awful. With voices like those, you all are better off doing silent film. Plus, the mic quality is fuck-awful. Just don't ever use them.

The video itself was just incoherent cutaway humor with no merit whatsoever. None of it was even funny to the slightest degree. My 9-year-old sisters might find this somewhat funny, but then they'd complain that it drags on too long or that the jokes are immature or pointless, which is a good way of describing this entire flash: immature and pointless.

The music is unfitting for the most part. It's just whatever YOU all enjoy listening to being blasted in full without any regard to the tone or atmosphere the music can lend. It's just the same level of nonsensical dribble expected from kids who animate this badly, though.

I'm giving this a one, solely because I don't want to be "that guy" who put a zero and a wall of text, since you're probably not going to read it anyway. I'm also almost out of characters to write with.