For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for ""ClayGoo""

More variety.

I would like to see more variety in your animations, please. We all know that you are a good animator and good at claymation, now we'd like you to get more creative and use more imaginative ideas for your already awesome animations.

entertaining

Another cool video SJ! Even if it is old, its still very impressive to me because I can't even imagine how long it takes to get each shot frame by frame...and then synchronize like sounds to it. In comparison to your other later videos, I can certainly tell that you've improved a lot since making this one and thats good. Just keep at it man, and you'll progress one step at a time!

~NK~

Wooz

Has the same look as some of your other claymations just without epic soundtrack backing it up. The sound effects were good though, sync'd well with the motions of the objects. I enjoyed the pace of the animation, shows you did put time into it, but yeah similar to your others. 4/5.

.......................................

good , but is like the same thing of the other claymations

INTERESTING

Very cool...does it take a long time??? Or do you have a good idea of how to do these shorts.

I LIKE :)